As a former senior executive in the tech industry, I have seen again and again that at a certain point in time, women ask themselves the question: “What’s next” and “what do I really want to do with my precious time?”.
In 2014, this question marked the beginning of my own development into a successful entrepreneur with 6-digit annual sales after 15 months and a 4-day week. It led me to leave Microsoft at the peak of my career and start BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE.
Since 2018, I have worked with over 300 leaders and professionals helping them to become crystal-clear about their values and strengths and build their Personal Brand for more visibility and effectiveness.
As an inspiring bridge-builder for change and known for my positive energy, clarity and empathy, I support senior female leaders on their journey to become successful entrepreneurs. And to redefine what success and happiness truly means to them.
My Qualifications & Experiences
- More than 20 years of experience in Marketing, Business Strategy & Customer Experience in Tech
- More than 15 years of leadership experience, incl. the Senior Leadership Team of Microsoft Germany
- Familiar w/ different company cultures: start-ups, medium-sized enterprises, large corporations
- Award-winning Marketing Expert: ADC, ddp, BoB, Mobius Award, Spotlight Award
- Certified Systemic Coach dvct
- Certified Change Manager & Management Consultant
- Trainer Microsoft Fast Forward
- Founder of EINFACH MACHEN e.V., my NPO that changes the life of children in Nepal – because giving back is close to my heart!
Personal Branding & Business Coaching
- Germany‘s Top-ACT for potential development for professionals & leaders in digital transformation
- More than 20 years of professional experience with >10 years in management positions on different hierarchical levels up to a member of the Management Board for Germany & Austria
- Employers in the IT and Consumer Goods industry: HP, Microsoft, Electrolux & Google
- In-depth experience in consulting, marketing & talent development