General scope of business T&Cs
- These General Terms and Conditions of business, hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”, govern the legal relationship between BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH and her customers.
- These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively. Unless we have expressly agreed their validity in writing we accept no changes or variations to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall
also always apply if we provide services to customers without reservation, despite being aware of a customer’s terms and conditions that may conflict with or deviate from our own Terms and Conditions. The exclusion of a customer’s general terms and conditions will also apply if these Terms and Conditions for individual regulatory items do not contain a separate and specific variation.
- The clauses of these Terms and Conditions apply to both private clients as well as companies according to § 310 BGB.
Offers/Conclusion of Contracts
- Our offers are subject to change. This means they are legally non-binding, in so far as they are not expressly marked as binding, or have expressly received binding commitments, or any liability has been expressly agreed. Our offers are simply requests to the customer to initiate a binding order.
- For a customer’s order to qualify as an offer in accordance with Section 145 of the German Civil Code, it will be accepted within two weeks. This is normally done by sending and receiving an order confirmation.
Scope of Service
- The scope of service arises from the specific workshop, consulting or coaching contract or package or the specific workshop or program description.
- A guarantee for a subjectively assumed workshop, consulting or coaching progress on the part of the client is not given.
Claim for Fee
As reward for delivering services, BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH has the right to claim an appropriate fee to be paid by the customer. The fee is stipulated by contract.
When placing an order, the customer receives an invoice, which is payable within 10 days upon receipt, unless something else is explicitly agreed.
Is the customer in delay with the payment, the delivery of the service can be delayed as well.
Cancellation of services through the customer
Cancellation of speeches or in-person workshops through the customer
The cancellation of a speech or in-person workshop has to be done in written form. Please note that a cancellation fee of 25% applies for cancellations that arrive less than 28 days before the speech/in-person workshop and 50% for cancellations that arrive less than 14 days before the speech/in-person workshop.
Cancellation of coaching-packages or online-programs through the customer
The cancellation of an already booked coaching package is not possible. Should the customer decide to not take advantage of all coaching sessions included in the package, he is still obliged to pay the full price for the package.
The cancellation of an already booked online-program is also not possible. Should the client decide to not take advantage of all components of the program, he is still obliged to pay the full price for the program w/ the exception of online-programs that offer an explicitly stated “money-back” guarantee.
Cancellation of services through BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH
Cancellation of speeches, in-person workshops or online-programs through BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH
The organizer can cancel the workshop, event or program due to urgent reasons, e. g. illness of the trainer or too few registrations. In this case the already paid fee will be fully recompensed. In case of cancellation through the organizer, BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH cannot be held liable for already booked journeys by car (e. g. rental car), train or flight.
Cancellation of coaching sessions
Agreed upon sessions are binding.
Time and location are mutually agreed upon. A cancellation is free of charge if received the latest 36 hours before the coaching session. After that, 100% of the fee are due.
All material and media that the customer receives, are part of the agreed upon fee, unless otherwise declared. The material is meant only for personal use of the customer. The copyright of all concepts, material and media belongs to BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH or the designated source. The customer is not allowed to partially or totally reproduce and/or hand over the material to a third party without written agreement from BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH. Publishing, also in parts, is not allowed.
BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the customer’s ignoring of her instructions. In addition to that, BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH cannot be held liable for harm or damages, which the customer causes himself/herself, others or third parties.
BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH is responsible – in the context of due diligence – for the faithful preparation, selection and the proper provision of agreed services. Apart from damages, which are based on gross negligence or intent, claims for indemnity brought forward by the customer against BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH are excluded.
With the participation in any kind of workshop, coaching program or consulting, the customer automatically accepts these Terms and Conditions.
The data of the customer are saved by BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH in line with the data security regulation. Personal data of the customer are not handed to third parties.
Supplements to agreement
Supplements to this agreement have to be done in written form.
Applicable law/ place of fulfilment/ legal jurisdiction
- All legal relationships between the customer and BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH shall be exclusively governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Exchange of Goods – CISG).
- The place of fulfilment for all obligations arising from the contracts concluded between the customer and BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH Is Munich.
- If the customer is a business within the meaning of the HGB, then Munich is the exclusive place of jurisdiction. BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH is however entitled to sue the customer in any other legal jurisdiction.
- If the translation of the German version of the GT&Cs differs from the content of the latter, the German version alone shall prevail.
BRIDGE-BUILDER FOR CHANGE GmbH Karlstrasse 53, 80333 München
Tel.: +49 160 5892 737
Commercial Registration: HRB 257607 München
Managing Director: Katja Pischel
Date: August 2020